Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You knew...L.R

You knew Lionel Richie at that age? Yes, my mom was and is a big fan of his music, if she did not play his songs everyday, she sure did make up for it when she did decide to play her music and sing out loud. It was so religious I believe I was converted too.

Then I became a Micheal Jackson fan  before the age of ten, this was a serious mess I use to ask the lord to marry him. This was a serious mess honestly I had to be delivered and prayed for. I realized and I went on my knees in tears just like how I did when I ask the lord  to marry him...it was a mess.

He did hallelujah!!!

I still like some of his music and when any one would ask me do you have a boyfriend I would use his initial and then they ask what is his name I would say "Mighty Jesus". They just kissed there teeth and turn off.

I was seriously hooked on his music and him for real but what scared me most is after he started to look the way he did  something was definitely wrong.

My first contact with his music was his dangerous tour concert and it aired on HBO the next day in school every child, kid, boy and girl if rats and roaches could have spoken they would have also been talking about it am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment