Thursday, October 13, 2011

My life my story and I gave it to him and let go it's His story of complete restoration in the life He gave me.

It is to prove again  and again that no matter what happens to you and you purpose in your mind to do the right, even when evil present it self.

Yes you have failures, yes you made mistake, big ones and small one, you can always bounce back.

When injustice happens when it should have not. When violation happens to you by the law keepers/workers they are individuals that suppose to defend you and protect you and stand up for you when abuse and discrimination etc happens to you. In general people that you know that are suppose to and have obligation because of  there duty assignment are hurting you more than real criminals. But there are, criminals in tie and jackets not just in black mask and walks in the night, but they walking in the day in their ties and jackets too.

Victims are being abused discriminated neglected. But there is a defender and healer and a restore of broken lives His name is Jesus Christ. He did it for me and He will do it for you.

I spoke somethings in parables, but I take after my Father I do what I see my Father do. Am a daughter!

Jehovah God  is more than able to bring us out but I have learnt over these couple of months weeks and days we too need to take action.
There is light at the end of the tunnel after the tunnel their is a beautiful life awaiting you to possess.
If you are not seeing any lights you probably in the wrong tunnel. (meaning mindset as well)
Once one spark of light shines no matter how far it is in the darkness, you will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment