Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hurting people hurt people

I have been hurt I could have gone and have a tantrum about it, and I did but in my own space, my room on my knees when am walking alone, talking to myself etc and most My loving and caring God He was there.

Don't let bitterness over take you because someone said they loved you and then end up with someone else or moved on.

Don't let bitterness over take you if someone you least expect hurt you.

Don't let bitterness over take you and start tarnish the other person name.

Indeed it hurts when you have been wrongfully treated...oh how I know, don't let it over take you by cussing them out on the internet.

Sex is really for marriage. SINGLE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM SEX IT'S FOR MARRIED PEOPLE!

Why? The person you give your self too just might be giving themselves to someone else.
The person you giving yourself to might just wake up and realize they are not for you. (not that you are a bad person)

The road they want to walk you may not want to walk that road.

Now leaving or that person leaving you can be devastating and when a man or a woman say they love you it may not be the love you thinking about, their love is coded sex.

Where did this come from something I just saw on the internet and all I felt from what I read was hurt and bitterness somebody promised something and failed  to hold up to that promise or maybe was having a naive moment in there life or something.

Lord help us.

Why did I write all about what happen to me not because I was bitter and wanted revenge yes I had those feelings but I LOVE THE LORD SO MUCH

He said it's not my life it is His and a lot of people  just like myself was hurt from people they least expect. they would have never figure it out in a million years that person would have hurt them, but it did
so how can they move on. Some resort to hurting you back staining your name they can't move on.

Let me tell you something serious this is no exaggeration I was so sheltered and tight with what I believe not even an once of water was able to squeeze in. It took years four  years to break me....

(with the help of the people I had around even  though it was negative God used it well very well He is indeed he master of everything)

....but it was allowed by God yes I was hurt assaulted abused everything like that but my heart  was changed for the better. right now m on my knees typing this in my room but one day soon one day soon what I see will be a reality and it is!

All  I felt from this person was hurt and bitterness misunderstanding.....it would really be nice if am wrong here seriously! sigh

On October 8th-9th 2010 Friday night Saturday morning I had a dream ...........

Sometimes I am sacred too

I mentioned this in one of the the early writings I think it's confession I heard the Holy Spirit say, "don't let them feel your pain but your forgiveness". I had to go and adjust some wordings and I obeyed and it was all good.

One of the biggest mistake leaders make is to present themselves superhuman, flawless and perfect. So when their humanness shows up, the people act all crazy, shocked, dismayed confuse. it's like a sudden bright light on wild buffaloes all they can do is start a stamped.

They don't know how to react to this humanness from you so they gone all wild trampling down everything and anything in there path destroying  everything your name &  family all sort of things.

Lord help us!!
Be careful of what you do and say to people please they have feeling and everyone understanding is not the same, everyone expectation is not the same.

You might just want a good time, the other person thinking this is the real deal.
Say what you mean, mean what you say.......for crying out loud

DEAL WITH YOUR PAST ISSUES BEFORE YOU CAN MOVE ON IT'S IMPORTANT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment