Monday, October 17, 2011

The artist

In 'am going to start with'' the artist I was talking about was Damian Marley jr gong I really liked his song the strong will survive  that was my song after march for I was really becoming a realist.
In July the lord ask me a question,not about  Damian Marley, but he was my artist in that season by the  ending of July he was not.
That interview that I saw just changed my mind  one time, even though I was trying to hold on, on some days.  I don't know if he was high or low but it was not a good interview from my opinion.
So what is the History if this place you don't know you stumbling lost for words my co -worker said maybe he was just lost for words etc
Well I really got disappointed.

Does it sound like I get upset a lot, lolol no I just hold in my feelings for too long sometimes feel like am going to explode.
You know some people does do and say some really stupid things to you and you really want to you really want too you know. Well I keep in mine.
I will share my thoughts and opinion, carefully

Back to what I was saying, well the lord spoke to me in July I really believe it was the 26th of July at work the time was 7-7:30am anyway by the ending of July gong was gone, and in a few weeks what He said was in evidence, However I still shook it off and did not even believe it was him even though I remember clearly I said going down the stairs that really sound like the lord. I really fight it.

Do I sound disobedient  wrestling with God and His will!
How many of you do that?

Fighting with God is a losing battle!
When you are marked it is a losing battle He will get you.

I strongly believe some of us are marked with a  special mark yes everyone have there specific mark but some of us have a mark. And it will be fulfilled in Jesus name.

That picture of me here young I believed the giant in her almost died.
I have pictures of me and I would watch them and ask where are you?

To parents look and observe your children they are very special listen to them they are saying things to you that can probably save your life. If they were listening  to me Damian Charles was not going to be dead today or died that night.

I remember having dreams of terrible accident I also remember seeing an angel telling me when the vehicle come stay in the middle it will pass over you keep your hands and feet to the side  as an outspoken child I told them what I saw and you going to here the child say something like that and not question it try to find out what is happening.
Listening to your children yes maybe sometimes or a lot of times is foolishness but God uses the foolishness to confound the wise over and over.

I even told him that if you fall off stay in the middle and it will pass over you, they all watch me and said what stupidness you telling the boy. Hey remember they wanted to leave me there instead of him.

He fell asleep on the truck that is playing loud music lots of people jammin around and the wheel.... I guess he got trapped or something I don't know. I still remember the clothes I was wearing the hurt in my belly everything

Two or more year before that happen I saw the angel telling me that keep my hands and feet together and the truck will pass over me.  I also was in an accident remember the man he looked like Lionel Richie  with teh big afro and  yellow car two other ladies partying he was drunk.
I had just return from
St. Thomas so my aunt  dad took me along with my cousins for a walk and they were jealous,  because everyone was paying attention to me and there grand dad had me anyway he told us to stay there he will be back well they turn there back on me I trying to talk to them they ignoring me so I decided to cross the street the car was coming the driver was not paying any attention seven years old crossing the road in the night and short

the car belong to one of a well know company here and nothing.I reached the hospital leave the same night God kept me

All they can remember is that there was definitely  an accident something went wrong some where, Before going to the hospital though my aunt dad lift me up and carry me home  I pooped and then they where saying I have to go to the hospital He was scared he too he was drunk. The drive and the care taker was drunk and all was confuse. I don't know if I cry but all I know I wanted to use the  potty after that the hospital. (just because you are not falling down does not mean you are not drunk)

I got another name after that accident I don't like walk with this child she like to run over road, so going out now was only with my mother or an adult who decide to take the chance I suppose. Before we reach the road they will grab my hand and say, "you like to run over road". Even when that settled down watch kerina and the road

Hello am going to see a car and run into it


They examining me at the hospital I was fine they discharge me and said if anything bring her back

When will I forget made to forget my past and have happiness?

Am moving on with or without you......really kerina

No comments:

Post a Comment