Thursday, October 20, 2011

Six years old in a dream

I went to look for my uncle Bernard in my dream when he left and went to Pennsylvania somewhere in the states. I was in NY in a dream I met this man this man... when I first saw the Bishop E Bernard Jordan I knew I met him before  but I knew that was impossible i never physically met him I just had a sense of familiarity..... my god this is serious.

Then I heard the Holy spirit said that dream at six and I never forgot that dream why?

I really loved him, I don't know why I loved him so much honestly yeah yeah he is my uncle but I was always with my other Uncle Moses in St. Thomas.

Bernard he use to and still loves to laugh he was and is funny.

There is a lot of things I can not still explain and am getting a head ache trying to explain so I done for now explaining....oy

No comments:

Post a Comment