Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I heard myself inside say

Your spirit have moved you need to move too.

My flesh said you need to take up your rare end and move...how rude but correct but rude!

Well today I was visualizing something in my imagination, that I need to walk out in this realm. Right  there and then Hebrews 10:7 popped right in front of me. Not in my mind but literally in front of me on my PC someone somewhere in the world typed that scriptures verse and it popped right infront of me.

I had to check out the scripture make sure Hebrews 10:7 really said that,after I decided in my mind to walk it out I saw my self doing it, in my imagination.

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
Albert Einstein

Your mind manifest the reality of your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment