Sunday, October 9, 2011

If you have something to do, do it

I have a little more time to write this  about some recurring dreams I have been having. Not every night but some nights they recur.
I dream every night just don't and can't put everything here not to hide anything in terms of bad but I just can't say a lot of other things and somethings just not yet.

Well am not going to detailed the dream but really say what it means

I've been having this dream where people are suppose to be giving/blessing other people and they are refusing to do so.
Why are they refusing to do so because they feel if they do, they making the other person richer more better than them.
Some maybe afraid to come forth some just really walking in disobedience.

You know what to do who you are suppose to see, but yet you refuse and make excuse.

It could even be a word of encourage for some of them, but instead they are refusing.
In my dreams people keep doing and  pulling back not going all the way.

What about me. I heard some one say. Well am doing, you just may not understand or have all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment