Friday, October 28, 2011

Spiders

I dream I was cleaning in front of our yard, there was a lot of garbage and I saw a plastic bag buried  in the dirt so I was pulling it out with the rake then a lot of spiders big one, small ones and some small other insects black etc, but the big  spiders  they were beige in colour  and they started to climb the wall some jump away one jump on me  some one help me get it off I went inside for a bug spray.

My mother came out, "me aint afraid let me get it".  but at the same time I used the bug spray already and the spider started to swell and pop and some of the liquid got on her and she fell to her knees.

Also in the bathroom some of the same beige spiders continued up the wall I used the bug spray inside there too, they seems to have already gone.

My question is what does this dream means?

I already rebuked bind and cover with the blood

I have a thought a feeling of what it means but  would like some more insight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment