Monday, October 17, 2011

Who is in the house

If I have to choose I will choose Bob Marley over Damian Marley jr gong. The Marley's are in the house.... Well only Bob :)


These are just part of the song I really want you to think about. Bob Marley had a message.


Man to man is so unjust, children:
Ya don't know who to trust.

Your worst enemy could be your best friend,
And your best friend your worst enemy.

Some will eat and drink with you,

Only your friend know your secrets,
So only he could reveal it.

 Some will hate you, pretend they love you now,
Then behind they try to eliminate you.

But who Jah bless, no one curse;
Thank God, we're past the worst.

Hypocrites and parasites
Will come up and take a bite.

And if your night should turn to day,
Ah lot of people would run away.

And who the cap fit let them wear it!



I Deliberately picked out theses verses, the bible talks about the heart of man is desperately wicked. Look at who betrayed Jesus, one of his disciples.


When the night is over and your morning comes people start to get funny.


You are marked with a mark find it, don't run away from it.
your mark could be smiling sharing it with the world.


Being pleasant helping your neighbors etc Loving kids
All that is ministry ministers are servants,


It's important when you go to the store you see the cashier be nice she could be having a bad day  standing up sitting down there all day not easy.
You go to a Hotel you see the maid don't look down on her or him because they are maids
janitors, garbage men don't look down on them they are serving to make your stay your environment community functional.


If you realize the way you treat  and react to people is the way they react back to you, most of the time


I have experiences this crapp because I don't have on a tie and jacket you get no respect in terms of morning good afternoon  they speak to you any old how like you are a dog and it's my duty, okay it is my duty but if I was not here who would have served you.


No matter what I could not avoid my road and I still can't, but am sure going to make the very best of it and make my future brighter. That season has ended and now I have entered into a new one and if you don't want to be apart, He will use someone else, but I believe you are marked to be apart!


Even if it's in a negative way.


There are dirty jobs out there someone got to do.


It's all balancing

No comments:

Post a Comment