Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Am going to start with

In late 2004 or early 2005 I receive this word in a dream. I went to work and showed Kathleen the word I told her I think it's linked with what happen to me in 2003 September 2-3 It was a Friday night Saturday morning.
I was confuse about the word after she said what she said. she went and look up the word it was a name of a tribe and she went talking things. Well I prayed about what she was saying the very same day and I heard yes what she is saying is correct.

I thought it had something to do with manna. After that attack what came out of my mouth was what manna of man this and then John10:10 came out of my mouth. By the way I did not even know that was John 10:10 it just flowed out of my mouth like I just know. I went and look it up and it was correct.

Well I had the word and I drew, well try to draw a manna on a plate with the name. I had it in my book and I still prayed about what it meant and He keep saying what Kathleen said is correct so I said okay well after about 9 months or more of having that I threw it away because I got fed up of waiting. I said Lord if this is so let it come back to me with what you said and then a tossed it away in the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment