Friday, October 28, 2011

There is still more you don't know

My mom in her younger days 
Yes I was born already!



My uncle Bernard


Found these pictures just felt like sharing, don't ask about me now! haha

That is my uncle Bernard I went to look for in NY. He is so cute here

My grandmother she has five children three girls and two boys. My mother being the darkest, I believe my grandmother was a racist haha
I loved my grandmother she was sick with something, she was not able to move in terms of walking around, but was able to to slightly lift her hands and feet and eventually it got worst.
I remembered one time I got up from sleep and I said to her granma am going to pray for you I feel like praying for you. She was like "NO"! "Who you think you are, you think you got powers", and all the rest.

I use to go through some spiritual warfare at home I remember Having this dream after all that again I went to pray for her In my dream because I was bathing her and she seemed to have been putting all her weight on me so I said, let me help you this way and I will pray for you. The same thing Happen NO! and all the rest but it went up to another notch, she started to stand up straight, her eyes became dark, deep and empty and cold then we started to fight, this is where I felt the hurt in my actually body.

I was making covenant with God before I saw Rebecca Browne and her books, asking Him to protect me in my dreams etc,  based on the scriptures, she had it done nicely. I was fighting almost every night I saw things experienced things and my cries to him was I just need rest and a break I moved out and that was an experience too but now am back home getting ready to move this time it is for good.

When she died or was dyeing in NY the morning after four or minutes to five I felt a nasty presence and I open my eyes in the corner of the house roof was one head three faces that looked vampire-ish. I told my mom 

I can tell  you so many things I have been through and most of my information on how to fight actually came from the Holy Spirit and then there was Help from individual knowledge, experience that the church I attend brought in.

Carleen  she was instrumental in giving me books and journals she said right down everything read, pray and fast. 
I told her about visions I saw and things that was happening she helped me and I helped her because during this same time she got engaged by on of her college mate after so many years, that admired her, but waited and waited until one day they finally met and things just fell in place so that year 2003 it was a year we were packing up her furnitures, books and sell some. 
She was also doing her dissertation getting married and moving to the US in the same year, up late almost every night. 
One night I stayed at her house until morning packing and sorting out the remnants it was crunch time it was seven  O'clock and had to go work. That was a year. 

It it was just recently (early up in the year) I realised one of the books she gave me was written by Bishop E Bernard Jordan the power of speaking in tongues. Interesting!

One time here on the blog when I released about the enemy and how he too is real I had a dream an attack in it was a old lady in a school with those very same deep, dark and empty eyes like they sucking you in and so forth, she said is a magician you looking for etc. I woke up and cancel plea the blood etc.

However your biggest enemy can be you!
The effects of the enemy is also how you react to what he say and the illusion of what he does

I don't mean to be contradicting here but some things aint no illusion!!

Now this is were the spirit of discernment would come in to know the difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment