Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What does it mean by becoming a realist

A realist is a person that addresses things as they really are. In reality based on earthly evidence etc.

No room for faith nor hope.

This is life except it and move on. Bad things happen to good people. you see bad people always getting through. While honest people working hard all day long  still beneath.
Nice girls end up with bad guys and and bad girls end up with good guys.
You believe what you see is what you get.

In a another weird sense this is true your mind manifest your fears or courage in your world.

It is all based in our minds, our minds the way of thinking  plays out into our reality
your fears are always a door knock away.
Fear is a stupid thing, useless emotion. why it is useless because it makes you stagnant can't move stock.

Our mind enslaves into poverty or richness wealth or happiness or sadness.
The mind is a powerful thing!

"Emancipate you selves from mental slavery non but our selves can free our mind"
"How long shall they kill our prophets while we stand aside  an look"
"some say it just apart of it got to fulfill the book" ~~Bob Marley
"Have no fear from atomic energy"

What is atomic energy? Fear is an atomic energy it's unstable double minded wavering emotions that can explode and cause disasters.

You ever realize in states of emergencies they always tell you remain calm don't fear, if fear explode that is even a more worst off disaster.

Our wealth is within

Our minds can manifest out poverty or richness. our creativity, ideas, talents etc  That is where your wealth is not in some paycheck. However doing it on your own can be a challenge, that is why people will always need people. "Even God need People"


I am seeing something I don't like if we don't adjust our minds things will not be good or getting better. Yes these are hard times But we have to seriously fix our minds first. Not our bank account, investment & checking books it's our mind.

I shared this dream here before but I did not put who the man I dream about concerning the two gold coins and he showed me how to plant the man was Abraham I dreamed of Abraham the the lord brought to me the scripture verse "Cast your bread upon the waters it will return after many days".  Ecclesiastes11:1

I just realize 111

Why I did not put his name and other people names before I was sacred, I know how you guys treat people.
I am so fed up of being fed  right now  I can not help but say what I feel in me.

"When you have nothing to lose you are Dangerous"

The apostles had nothing to lose they had everything to gain when they lost their earthly lives.

The waters is not investment and saving in this world it's the heavenly bank it is the kingdom of God. Secondly you can do the savings and investment here because Yes money is important money can create change.

"Money answers all things" Ecclesiastes 10:19

Waters the Holy Spirit
Ocean the church nations the church is the Kingdom of God

"As a man thinketh so is he" proverbs 23:7

Well I realize that what I see is less real than what I don't see.
What I don't see controls what I see.To believe that You have to have faith and hope.
If you believe in reality more than the unseen you are in dangerous ground  for doom here is a twist even if you believe in the unseen.

What type? omg there is a type....good and evil
What is your source?  Where the source coming from? God

There is Living water and dead water.
Living water you get from the main source fresh and alive .

Dead water is what you flush out the toilet you refuse to us, not clean etc

Now all is water but good and bad water. The well spring waters and sewage rejected contaminated waters
All come from one source but not going the same place.

Some was good at first and got contaminated.
The rest water remains good usable clean etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment