Sunday, October 16, 2011

My hair my mind

Well it's more than my hair I have really been thinking lately about a lot of things and my life and the big WHY?
A lot of us ask why me lord?
And now I know I can say why not me!
Well i have not really been running a comb threw my hair
yes I oil it and brush it
but lots of new growth and there and forming baby locks  that I did not twisting in they form them selves well that would happen, if you don't run a comb in your hair even if you oil it. The oil  creates a happy environment for that to happen anyway.
But seriously I have to comb that out pretty soon.

I also realize that after my bump in the road I have been using scarfs to keep my head cover and what I realized is that I do not listen to every and anyone I am very particular with who i let in my ears I have unconsciously been guarding my mind. well now am conscious about it, notice for a while just felt like sharing it.

Guard your mind your mind can manifest what you desire or don't desire in your present or future so think positive and work towards it
your goals your plan
Bless and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment