Friday, October 14, 2011

deliverance books & warfare

If you have problem with things that is bothering you, these books help me in terms of deliverance for myself and  other things I was fighting with. Rebecca Brown books I had them since in 2005 I have read them and use them I find her way and writing on deliverance is the cleanest in terms of , "if you drop a pin there is something here for it". (that was a figure of speech).
I have books from Thomas B White & Ray C.Stedman and some other books and I learn as I go along From the Holy Spirit.
I have other books I read too.

We as christian not because we are not pastors and the titles, that does not mean we can not read and keep our house clean meaning our bodies mind  spirit soul etc.

We are soldiers need to get our self prepare and ready.

As you can see I had books and  also a mind focused on what I wanted I knew what I wanted but along the way, the rocky road of life we get tired and weary especially when we are carrying or to travel with things for  me it was people that should have not been so close. People  that speak in you ear weakens you, then you reach a state of compromise.

Falling down does not mean failure, getting wounded does not mean failure, after all that and you still endure whether you stayed alive or passed away you still fought the good fight  of faith you are victorious. 

Failure is when you don't get back  up and then turn away from God.
Get up and don't turn your back on God for He wont turn His back on you.

Educate yourself with the leading of the Holy spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment