Sunday, October 23, 2011

There's got to be a way out

Not from the will of God.

I was reading about the Chinese bamboo today, and how long they stay to grow or show any signs of growth on the surface outwardly.

But everything at home is sure not working for me right now it's shaking up the nest is rocking hard. I know I have to go. I need a way out a door a  window something.

Why your family have to be the ones to get it last. get what you do is for s purpose last. like "johnny come lately", and they calling you "Johnny come lately" when you are explaining yourself and choices and ways they call you naive & foolish.

I cut my hair tonight the baby knots  I comb out and the other locked ends I cut off  and a couple more inches like a lot more inches, myself I did it.
IT'S GETTING SERIOUS!

knots have nothing to do with the shaking of the nest.

I feel like the Chinese bamboo

Sowed and watering fertilizing and seeing nothing and because of that you made sacrifice and nothing and when it comes out of one of your family mouth well you sowing sowing  and nothing I hear it happen for other people well why not you something wrong with you then

And all the rest.
Can't say well this is the formula this way to go because am right here today right now
You ever love someone but not like them, and they probably feel the same way about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment