Friday, October 21, 2011

Reasons For Making covenants

God is a God about covenants He loves covenant. The bible is consist of covenants promises and all the rest. We too can make covenant today with Him, that is based on the word in our daily lives.

Examples of making  covenant that i gave below I use them for myself
Even when we may forget them God never forgets.

After reading and seeing those things that gave me  some pains I remember what I did many years ago with making covenant I  also made one with him after in a dream it was spiritual warfare I i literally felt it in my body
 to protect me in my dreams and it is still going today.

You know it has some people they look and is dangerous, you got to  be five steps ahead and more, the only way to do so is with God and making covenants with him Of course the Holy Spirit too!

You can make a covenant with God for your life His will  His promises etc

No comments:

Post a Comment