Friday, October 21, 2011

why I write the things I write

I write according to the drawing of the Holy Spirit. I have to feel  it and already live it in terms I hear it first inside and then it gets on paper so to speak (this is not  paper).

I am nowhere in the states but listening to the power of prophecy it helped me accept me more...finally

The things I write comes from my experience and life and it is not even the whole story yet.

Jehovah God created humans he gave each and everyone of us a purpose to find it we have to be in his word
some of us know our purpose from the time we were born depending on the type of family you have.  Their awareness of life and purpose cause you to walk into it, at an early stage.

However that is not the whole truth, it is some truth for there are others that came in some tough situation and they too knew and make it.

I remember in hidden agenda  it was a dream I was at this new place and then their was an attack, and it was because of a new stance level I got in the dream why there was an attack.

Am not talking about demons but people I now can understand a little more of that dream now.

What I read last night though wow that was something
They serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment