Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I know my passion

To be successful and have the life your dreamed about is knowing & finding your passion and doing it.
To be at peace with yourself, you got to do what you love.
Achieving would not become hard and unnecessary for it's what you love.

What I love is Talking about Jesus to others I love dialoguing. I love to communicate on topics that is conducive.
So my interest and passion is in communication.

What type of communication?  Mostly all if not all.

I enjoy teaching too.

What type of teaching?

Another passion that I have is nutrition and herbal remedies. I like and I know certain herbs and what they are good for and I use them I will suggest certain things to people that know and ask me. I have put a hold on furthering that, I still drink teas now and again, its good for you. Well the right  suitable kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment