Friday, October 21, 2011

Sleep

Could not get to sleep last night so good, and when I finally did sleep I had a weird dream. Why I couldn't sleep yes the that thing bothered me. Does it mean I care? Well yes of course I do. For the hurting and the being hurt ones. Am I being naive here ....I think not.

All of us have issues but we really got to learn to deal with them. Revenge is on some people agenda but it might just back fire. Hurting is on some people agenda it might just back fire.

Help the broken.

I watch the discovery channel  when I think it was a real discovery channel with animals and such, they may be in the new era....  am behind,  this is not a hate on the discovery though... lol

I learnt there that a wounded animal is more dangerous  than one that is not wounded in terms of aggression. I know thoughts and opinion changes I don't know if that is still the same.

But my point exactly when you are in a normal condition you're calm. when you are hurting and some one touch your hurt  I have seem some people including my self give them a hard slap somewhere on there body because they hurt your hurt.

Let me break down for someone that may not understand that:

I had this wound on my arm, my sister came and grab me on the very same wounded arm. My reflexes was good she got a couple of lashes. Why? She hurt my hurt, am wounded and hurt, so I hurt you because you hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment