Saturday, October 8, 2011

Am I too sensitive? I have back bone!

I spoke about being careful of  how you receive words and actions from people. But I also need to work on it Sometimes they really do come from places you least expect them. When you are most vulnerable .Also when you decide am going to look to you, and right there and then, they give you a blow unexpectedly. Those unexpected blows and lashes does hurt ...wow.

Chin up how you receive it, does not end there you can turn it around cancel it needs be necessary.
I feel like crying, right now.....No pity parties please!

Am I too sensitive?

I hear people say crying means you weak.
Crying is expression of words  that can't be uttered.

My bible says He collect my tears in a bottle. Psalms 56
He record my tears because they are an expression of how I feel when my tongue can not even speak He understands my tears.

Tears does not mean you are weak because in moments of joy we have shed tears, words just was not enough.
Expressions oh how we long for expression and to be understood and when ...............

Yes and in different moments of our life we do know what the tears we shed are for some:
Love
sadness
winning
losing
joy
and all the rest.
It's a language.

Do you understand it?

Words do hurt It's not what you do but how you do, what you do!
Am a trooper I bounce back,, because am not staying down.
No attachment, just reaching and purpose.
Peace shalom Love you always muah

I had to come back  and put this here. How can purpose be established without an attachment of something  someone or persons. There has to be some kind of attachment.
Attachment to your purpose and you got to reach.
Reach something somewhere you know where and who you got to reach
To make attachment.

I can reach to God and when I do I know He is reaching back it is written
Draw nigh to me and I will draw nigh to you. James 4:8

Am not miss quoting the scriptures reach make attachment to me and I will attach to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment