Friday, October 14, 2011

The anointing



What is the anointing?
Isaiah 10:27 says it breaks yokes, so if it breaks yokes  that means there is power some sort of  force to it right. Okay


The anointing is the power of God in our lives  It can increase and decrease. The anointing in our lives increases when we are doing what we are suppose to  do and in prayer. Every believer have an anointing to do what they have been assigned to do, that is the only way you can do it effectively.


But is there more I did my prayers after what happen I followed procedures that I know of, but until I was in the atmosphere of this man  Prophet Manasseh Jordan anointing something happened to me. 


Then I realized the yoke I was carrying did not really come from being assaulted it was finding my stream. I was not happy nor joyous even though I heard from him i spoke to him He spoke to me He told me after the incident  before Prophet Manasseh Jordan came, I am more clean pure than I was before because my heart changed.


But I was  still in a slum and it  was bondage I would cry out to Him.  Also vent to Kathleen on the phone about how am feeling I need more there's got to be more all before the Prophet reached or knowing he was ever going to come to our nation. (Even though .............I will leave it there for now)


 Am going into some deep waters here;


Is it because the anointing on my life similar to his? 
Does it has some sort of connection what?
My Bishop has an anointing too?


But the prophet did not even lay hands on me nor did he prophesy over me.


I met God for myself? it was not the fist time either each time I did I advance but this time I knew finally knew something very significant!!!!


My seasoned changed that is what happened


Why then?
Why it did not happen before when I was still crying out for more?


In a very broken state and he said finally broken but good I wanted to die right there on the spot I need no more of hurt or rejection from anyone else.


I gave my life totally over to him and said keep it I don't want it.
By the way once you alive you got to do that everyday not just once!!!!


Now you realize that God met me there God also want to meet each and everyone of us if we let him, He wants us to come to him commune with him. His desire is to make us whole totally and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment