Thursday, October 13, 2011

Am attempting to come out the closet and bring you out too

Well I am skipping some other signs but in July 2010 26 or 28th  on one of those days. I was in the office and I was watching my usual program  from 7:00-7:30am and leave at 8:00am this was very noticeable and straight to the point He ask me the question, and I was like no no and then He said, yes yes.

Going down the stairs I said that really sound like the Lord and I really really try to shake it off. I was also into this artist and I saw an interview, my goodness I did not know I could drop this artist like that. He promotes his heritage and in the interview he was so lame and like he did not know what he was talking about I was mad and disappointed.

I was telling my co worker  about the interview I saw and how disappointed I was that he could not even answer the question about the place and it made me mad like you only do what you do for what fame. you really don't know what is going on. I just drop him in a couple of days I remember it was July 30th-31st I saw the interview.

I compared the possibility.
Which one weighed out more?
I was like none.

Now am like super cali fragilistic expialidocious in the will of GOD!

It is said to be a nonsense word, but God always uses the foolish  things to confound the wise.


It's Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

No comments:

Post a Comment