Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Got a message is it a message

I dream last night someone was saying  "you come up" and me, "you come down" and some other things Honestly I can not say right now this has nothing to do with fear just can't  reveal all that, too much information at once can be  heavy really heavy on the brain.

Why you think they have break times recess time in schools etc
I was sleeping, but I was not in a deep sleep   it was clips of pictures  scenes setting of someone speaking on a platform.
This  was back and forth. they spoke and I replied

(Do I sound like the type of person that gives back chat.........lolol..........no I don't give back chat).

They said something I really wanted to hear that part very good (and it was not even straight forward, why ask questions or draw references) over and over but somebody came in my room and disturb me, my sister...................lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment