Friday, October 7, 2011

Holiness what is that? Be ye holy as I am holy

Well after I have been through what I went through. He told me I am more holier more pure than before.
I was shock how can I be more holier than before? I started to ask questions like: Lord how can I tell them what happen. How would I  look?
Would I get a Husband? How would I tell him. Would he except me? I am no longer new am broken.
I have been taken off of my pedestal.

Holiness is not about how you dress or how well you speak, it's not what you have, your education level or your personality it has nothing to do with if your are poor or rich how many friends you have. It's to do with your heart. Is your heart set apart to do his will? How do you view your peers colleagues your friends do you see potential or you see them as worthless. Does your heart move concerning the things of God the issues that would break His heart. Selfishness and pride no longer resides in your heart. Love is overflowing for everyone. No one is better then the other in terms of equality and justice and freedom.

How do you view the world Is it an opportunity to share the gospel for Jesus or it your stepping stool for glory and fame and popularity.
Holy is God's totality it's everything He is the Hebrew word Qadosh means to set apart for a special purpose. He is God and is set apart from all the other gods. He reigns over all of them.

He is calling us to reign over all the other things in our lives  the drinking, smoking, vile living, pride, lust and all the rest. He wants us to reign over all theses thing as as well. All that is part of being Holy.

Holy is totality. Totality- The quality or state of being total; whole amount.
Jehovah God want us to be whole, just like Him.

So the Lord is saying set apart yourself for use. You have purpose, you have use
Used to be  what you were designed to be, business man or woman, wife, pastor, preacher etc
Set your self apart

I was shocked honestly when He said to me I am more holier pure than before Lord I did not do anything wrong before I never go out  and when I did  I was violated, used,  misused and now am holier, more clean and  more pure. How did you worked out that maths.

You see while we look at outward appearance, God looks at out heart.
What is the condition of your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment