Friday, October 21, 2011

Making covenants

God is a God about covenants He loves covenant. The bible is consist of covenants promises and all the rest. We too can make covenant today with Him, that is based on the word in our daily lives.

Examples of making  covenant:

This example is from one the books I read word for word

This certifies that on the 21st October of the year 2011, being of sound mind and by my own free will, I entire into a solemn  and binding covenant with Almighty God. I hereby make Jesus Christ the total Lord and master over every area of my life. I humbly ask the blessed Holy spirit to fill me and help me to keep this covenant. I realize that this covenant is binding for the rest of my life here on earth and throughout eternity.


     _______________                                              _______________
             Name                                                                      Witness


This example is what I alter took out and put in what I need to make the covenant about:


This certifies that on the 21st October of the year 2011, being of sound mind and by my own free will, I entire into a solemn  and binding covenant with Almighty God.  As promised In Isaiah 54: 17 and Psalms 91,63 & 64. I hereby stand on the word for divine protection from spiritual and physical enemy. Christ the total Lord and master over every area of my life. I humbly ask the blessed Holy Spirit to fill me  with on time word to move  and get out of the way in these times, if needs be to follow your instructions, when given this covenant I know is binding for the rest of my life here on earth and throughout eternity.


Sign: kerinaFosterMurray

No comments:

Post a Comment