Saturday, October 8, 2011

Red hair man

Last night I worked 11pm-8am and am back in the office 5-11pm. Well last night this strange person came in the office that claims he works with the company red hair and clear skin.

Six or seven months ago I had a dream and I don't understand it sometimes, but I was at work and I rested my eyes for five minutes or less. In that time is I saw this light colored skin young man with red hair came into the building he had his code and and access entry, coming up the stairs well last night minutes to one in the morning the same light skin red headed hair young man came in.
I waited and watched with my mouth  drop open, he notice he explained he forgot something in his office and came back for it, sorry for the time he came back. All I said was okay.

Well now I was talking about him to another co-worker what happened last night few minutes he came and entered his code to gain access to the building and said he came to use the bathroom. well when he was finished I approached him and asked him well, "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW LONG YOU WORKING HERE". HE SAID. "SINCE IN JULY".

I TELL YOU THIS IS SERIOUS.

No memo to individuals that are working here since most are women only the technicians are male.

I know my enemies and I can identify them, if  you talk about me behind my back to pull me down you are an enemy.

Power over you though am not scared it's not what you say or do is how I receive and I refuse to receive nonsense, hatred and all the rest. It's based on how I receive and am not receiving your tricks of illusion no more.
That part just came in from somewhere leaving it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment