Sunday, October 9, 2011

Don't miss the bus

Well this morning I awoke from this dream and my explanation of the dream is not coming from any reference source but me and the expression and knowing of not just how I feel but am explanation inside.
I will give as much details as am permitted to give, by memory and leading of the Holy Spirit.

I was in a bus, along with some other people the bus stopped  so that the driver can do something or pickup someone.
This person that was on the bus came off, for whatever reason. The person try to get back on but the bus turn off while other people was shouting to the driver stop she did not get on , by loud music or ignorance the driver did not responded. so in the stop I shouted to the driver you did not give the person enough time to get on the bus you drove off. The driver responded  like that is not his fault, he did not hear anything, from the other individual in the bus.
The other individual in the bus had a attitude like oh well and laughed because as the person was trying to get on  the bus, putting  their foot the bus turned off very rapidly and they shouted once to say that the person did not get on  and mumbling and laughing and had an oh well character about them.

The bus reached it destination, we were all in a building, there were construction and other  things being done on the premises there where lots of school children seemed to be going back to school it was like the first day of school.
The scene changed we had church or tent meeting was packing up chairs the after chairs we were folding clothes then a circled formed to pray or sing or closing.

Well the circle started to get larger  and spread out and their was a gap because of the spreading out I was at the place where i was the one that had to  to run to catch up the gap to keep the circle connected, People was eating nuts  it looked liked almond  nuts

we were in a pine cone field forest the forest was cleared did not look abandon or anything.
well the top of the circle was the one pulling or spreading out and he people at the buttom of the circle there was a gap created because of the spreading out.

So I started to run to keep the circle well i had on black bedroom slippers they were not on my feet properly so one came off and an took of the other one so I took of the other one so i can run faster to meet up the rest of a broken circle. the other behind some of the people with that oh well attitude I said to them bring my shoes they also had a you forget your shoes or you run leave your shoes. well teh circle met but the large circle was not o large anymore but the circle was formed

Bus or vehicles in dreams could mean ministry on your life
as well the bus of salvation. Also it depends on what kind of dream you are having.
It was more the bus of salvation

Shoes the bible says put on the shoes of preparation of the gospel you got to be ready.


Have to go get ready for church  explain some more later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said I would explain this dream but I am going to leave it as it is Today's date 11/102011 2:32pm

No comments:

Post a Comment