Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Am I alone with this.... need some grounds to land on

Am still not finding any ground to land on with marital thoughts. It's not like I don't want to, and I know it is time. I need some grounds to land on. Something to put my foot on. Ground brings stability. Once you have ground you can build foundations, erecting structures and putting on  roofs. Can you do that in the air?

I am in the air on this, I I feel am all alone with this type of information.
Marital thoughts!

I think of Solomon and the Shunammite woman and I think of Ruth and Boaz
I also think of you and I, but I need some grounds to land on.
To build structure and stability
To develop and grow
I need some grounds to land on.

You may say faith is the substance of things hope for the evidence of things not seen
but I need some ground to land on.
Faith without works is dead.
I've been in the air too long.
I might just forget how to walk and live on land.
So I need some ground to land on.

How long can a airplane helicopter stay without grounds to land?
I need some grounds to land on.
Am ready to build.
Marital thoughts! I need some grounds to land on...

I guess this is how am developing marital thoughts.
Tomorrow I will be a step further than this.
Marital thoughts!

Going to read the story of Boaz and ruth Solomon and the shunammite
Because googling is not working for me, to develop rightful marital thoughts..... I don't have any books with Marital thoughts if I did I gave them away.
I guess I have to go invest in that Marital thoughts.
Try searching on Google again  look pass the negative.

I always do say if Google was man I would marry him because I really love the search engine. I wonder if that's why when I put in marital thought I get some negative feed back. I got to cancel that speech I've been saying.
Just thinking, I really like Google search engines though.
Google you and I can not get married  so cancel cancel I love your search engine still.

No comments:

Post a Comment