Friday, October 28, 2011

Flowers and Fire works

In January both me an Kathleen agreed to pray for each other well  started in December, in January though I dream  that I receive flowers and their was fire works. I asked, "why you stay so long". the replies was am sorry and the rest.

The details am not permitted to say right now.

In September last year I mentioned this in one of the blog  about a sudden strong wind  blew a piece of material my way over me, that material was a wedding veil, white wedding veil. I was driving a big blue truck those kind that pulls the big trailers, some people address them as lorry trucks.

Well getting my heart around marital thoughts, yes I have made it there.

My experiences let me know exactly who is wrong for me and because of that I know who is right for!

No comments:

Post a Comment