Friday, October 14, 2011

Coming out of the closet

People talk about you everyday, some is good and some is bad. I want to say is that you are truly a Man of God a young man and strange and on the edge, but a man of God. You are not alone in the strange or being on the edge part though. Remembering when God told Elijah He still has seven hundred that has not bow to Baal.
I heard in my dream and awaken state people talk about you, people everyday why can't you?
Answers in question, questions in answers


 I am awaken from a dream again and it's still about coming out of the closet. I never mean to delay but I believe this is the right time and season to bring you out of the closet, at least mine.
I never testify about what really happen to me but hearing my testimony you may say you never laid hands on me nor did a prophecy to me.


Well this is my blog not advertising it, but it here about what happen but this have your name in it finally. Prophet Manasseh Jordan.


However in spite of that my life was change you preached on rejection comes to give new direction and I absolutely felt the rejection. It was not because you intend it, but because of God. I was at the altar  not for me but because someone gave me their offering to bring that they pledge to give on that day but was not able to make it. 


You asked all those that was suppose to bring there seed to come well I had this person seed I asked the head usher if I have to go I explain to her all, she said yes. So there I was at the altar. 


(I know when you read this when ever you read this you will understand but those that might read it because of where it is, may not get it so please pray to understand what am about to say here). 


Now am at the altar and you prayed and prophesy  to some and laid hands on every one except for me. (well the few that was there at the time, I was the first of the few) 


The only time you hand touched me was when you were excusing me out of the way to prophesy to someone else. That someone else you prophesied to I was believing God for the very same thing even the color. I was screaming I was mad well before that part anyway I was screaming and mad because I realized what was happening but that part shook me even more and I heard the lord said finally broken but Good. I wanted to die right there I asked him to take my life there since am the worst etc. Tears was coming down my eyes I stopped it the best I could I meant no body is going to see me leave here crying. 


Most of  all the lord did meet me there,  especially when I went home to research what is a prophet again even though I knew. He played a song in my ear that night as I was waiting for my bus to get home could not believe it. I stopped him and then I felt an emptiness in my belly was not a nice feeling I remember the psalms David said  create in me a clean heart  the part that said don't take your spirit or presence from me I believe that is also what I felt. 


That was the Saturday night I spent talking to God until I fell asleep reach back there in the morning and afternoon and onward things  spiritual just started to fall in  place in terms of excepting me it did not happen over night  today is the 14th a year has gone now and a couple of days and am just saying this WOW! (well with your name in it)
Prophet Manasseh Jordan.


It was not my first nor last encounter with him but I needed him I was  a victim sexual assault of that very year March12th-13th that was a season & October 8-10th that too started a season one of the best I  ever had in terms of understanding me  my purpose I struggled with and run away from for so many years. The anointing indeed breaks yokes.


It's not any anointing can break yokes i just realized this. the anointing breaks yokes but not any anointing can break certain yokes wow. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY I DON'T KNOW WHY YOURS BROKE MINE BUT I WOULD BE LYING IF I SAID THAT BECAUSE I DO KNOW WHY!


In April 22 I heard his voice said, "adjust yourself to the wind and you will see". His Spirit is not something that we can control or predict and what we know is what He allow us to know and there is so much more to Him but we refuse to yield to Him and all He wants us to do is surrender to Him give up ourselves to Him and in doing so you will find the real you inside the power the lies within.


Please don't get funny reading this all I really want to say is thank you I already thank Him but I want to thank you!


He is the wind that blows through our lives each day sometimes we feel him and another time He is still but there. I remember having this dream that I was flying but I was kite  and every time I go higher I told the person that had the string pull me back down because I was afraid  (am a kite with a string hello intellect kick in) I was still holding on to the stings of life. 


And He is telling us to let go of this life to gain we got to let go, to enter in we got to let go to move on we got to let go.


So am letting go again, here am letting you know I do appreciate you  Prophet Manasseh Jordan.


I pray strength in your life I pray for a covering of the blood of Jesus over you from the enemy. I know It's not what is just said, but is how we receive what is said can indeed affect us.


There are times in all our lives when we are not on the peak and in the valley. No matter how high we may be in the eyes of our community, nation or world. We all need prayer in the times of high and valley times, from pride in the high and depression in the low, and it's in the lows we get some of our worst attacks, the playing field is not fair, so we as Christians have to be five and more steps ahead.


This does not come from talent of being worded or able to put words together to make it sound good. It is from a place of experience. I pray that Our God in Heaven, on earth and in you, keep you always. Every step you take and every move you make, The Holy Spirit be there guiding you. Romans 8:14 says when you are led by the Holy Spirit you are sons of God, so be led always.


So indeed one would say I have found my direction, and I have



No comments:

Post a Comment