Monday, October 17, 2011

Ideas

When you get an idea a thought what are you going to do with it?
Some thoughts and ideas only need you to move and things fall in place, some need some assistance from else where.

Getting off the ground is that the hardest thing to do?

I can not do  until this thing happen.. That thing is the key to making everything else fall in place
Can I tell a story  without the ending of one thing and a beginning of a new thing?

If am reading a story like that I will certainly kiss my teeth!
Even fairy tales are better than that.

The end of one life and a beginning of another can not do it without you!

Listen to this fantastic story

One morning

I went for a walk, the trail was tremendously hard and dense many times I slip and  fall. I held unto the grass roots that I would stumble unto and over. The things that made me fall are the very same things that I use to get back up. I realized something in the distance, a glimpse of it was breath taking I reached a bridge, finally I will be able to cross over..........no bridge,  you can't go down  to go up on the other side......you hear a voice on the other side,  so u asked can you throw me a rope, I don't know it may not reach, I can't throw that far, who are you why do you want to come over. am not sure if I want to throw the rope. Your only hope is that rope, that help from the other side. The help from the other side turn off you are left on a cliff hoping pinning a waiting go down the cliff is a death drop no life is down there, its misty  no living thing is down there you have to cross over get a bridge a rope swing over like Tarzan the only vines are  on that side.


The end

What a story this is serious, would you buy this story. Well I might get a comedian do something with it how lame it was, had a good start you got all excited about seeing something marvelous and then flaaaaaaaaaaaaat.


I-I-I-I-I- I'm willing an able
So I throw my cards on your table
I wanna love you I wanna love and treat you right
every day and every night
we'll be together....Jah provide the bread
Is this love that am feeling..........Bob Marley lyrics


Am on the edge I tell you this serious.


Love is always there we try to keep it locked in from crazy people that will take advantage of it
I can't say I don't know where it came from for it was always within really don't like when it's out But I also realize Love can take care of it self.
I have learn to take care of me!


I had a vision yesterday it all links with what I saw and He the Lord said I can not do it until this thing happen...my hands are tied not because I want  them but His will is so more important than anything
Can't tell a story without the ending of one and the beginning of another

No comments:

Post a Comment