Sunday, October 30, 2011

Why vs Why not

So many times we ask why me, instead of saying why not me. All of the times we we ask why me is because of a negative situation. And sometimes in our lives when something good happens we still ask why me.

I wonder if this is from that we don't know how to accept good things that come to us. Is it because there is a saying that goes, "good things don't last forever".

Fear of that good thing may leave you, it may not just be real to good to be true.

Well why not say, why not me, this good thing can sure last forever.

Why not me, why should it be someone else
I am available and capable.
willing and well able
to receive and carry this task
to be a good steward
I accept that I was chosen  built and design
I accept I was marked
I accept strategical positioning
I accept divine positioning and divine help
for this special occasion.
My occasions, our occasion, your occasion
Wondrous and marvellous
No one else can do what I can do
I can do it just fine
for I was built  for such a time as this
I was chosen for such a time as this
I was developed and trained for such a time like this
I am here for such a time like this
why not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment