Monday, October 24, 2011

Steps

The steps and testing you fail  and fail to do you can not move on until you past those testings.  I am remembering the dream I had with planting and sowing the seeds and watering it and because I did not see what I wanted to see when I wanted to see it. I became ignorant to the fact  that God is in control I felt that I was cheated I probably miss interpret the dream or something.

However God is still merciful He lets you continue from where to left off from, well at least for me. This year has moved so fast. I believe it is a swift  diligent year, the  moving of the Holy Spirit  is also swift and careful and precise nothing is  coincidence if we/I would get our/my act together stick in there, and adjust to His will we/I will see.

April 22 I came home the morning from work I  had just a little devotion fell asleep dream about Morocco this place in the east as I woke up just relaxing I heard his voice "Adjust yourself to the wind and you will see"

Am thinking here adjust to the wind how can you adjust to he wind only if you surrender to it.

Don't know much about sail boats but they got to lose the sail and let the wind take hold of it and the boat will start to move on it's course.

Everyday is surrender day that is why Paul says he die daily. It's daily surrendering we/I have to do to catch the wind and sail away.

When you want to predict every step there is noway you will trust God . We just got to walk on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment