Friday, October 28, 2011

Monday Night

I had this dream I was in a house  and  it was raining and windy seems like an storm was coming we all seemed to be getting prepared, we all means neighbours, the wind was blowing. Not terrible wind

I had two doors on my house entrance the outer was a wooden door and the inner was a metal door, the wind took off the wooden door and then it took off the metal door, shook it out of the hinges.  I was still trying to put it back on but the hinges and everything was destroyed by the wind.

I try hooking back up the door but it was useless in terms was not locked secured from, the reason why people have doors.........hmmmm


This morning 29/10/2011 added this below:-

In this dream also was someone.....a man haha I feel like Sarah when she laughed after hearing What God said about them having a baby.........."who me at this age". Me in modern day, "Who me after this stage and what I've been through who would want me".

The I was looking at hgtv and it was house hunter the realtor showed the lady new renovated houses up to date contemporary styles and everything  she was like yes they are nice but not what she was looking for.

So the realtor took her to the last place she did inform her it needs work the woman fell in love with the place it was messy needed renovation  but the crown moldings and architecture and the design took her breath away I watched it last night thought about it had to come and add some more of the dream well at least that part.

I don't put every thing here some things are meant for me to keep until "set time"

7:36 am will be leaving for home soon and back on the afternoon to continue to work, yes am at work I watched it at work I like hgtv

No comments:

Post a Comment