Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Master Prophet Bishop E Bernard Jordan

He said, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear".

Well all most all my life I did not know this man exist.Well I had this dream it was not even one of those type of dream. One of those type of dream where you see the wicked gathering in there counsel place weird disgusting forms and shape. I really must be got a good imagination...oy
Then the Lord back me up "the wicked is like a drop of water in a bucket not even worth a sacrifice".

This was writing on the ceiling "Jove vous nous" in my dream in late February.  When I went to research the very first word Jove I did not like what It said, God of Jupiter, Big God,  Yiddish word etc. well I started to pray to God ask him to clean me I mention Rebecca Brown books is one of the cleanses method in terms of everything you repent for confess  everything.
So I started  the cleaning process sever between me and the spiritual world  only let me see what you want me to see in Jesus name etc amen.

By the the way I always say this prayer and so forth and I still use to see. You know what that told me It was definitely God but I mean still. Learnt about making covenants and I did some and slow down.


The tug of the dream wont leave me alone.
So how did I get with the master prophet, his son.  Well his son was at my church last year October it all here on the blog "broken but good". His FB page some was saying something about the Word Network that is where you would view Prophet Manasseh live on a service he had and it showed or showing. I goggled the word network went there nothing concerning what the person was saying I figure I was there to late.

Then I check the schedule I found Bishop Jordan the power of prophecy I watch it for three weeks then on the 8th of April I went to his website went into the chat room my first time. I was just there not saying anything for a while then I said "good day". someone  typed, "he who hesitate is poor"....my face O_o...... asked  a question someone typed, "have the food but not the tool".....something like that...my face -_-

Were they really directing that too me? I don't know, maybe but it worked.

Why I reached there? I needed some answers to a lot of questions, I hated feeling strange knowing things and people not every person I meet it was like that, but  it can hurt head.

Some people call him False Prophets Physcis calling them selves Christians. I know exactly what you may say about me and I can top you any day anytime once am permitted too anyway and am not crooked am just straight!!

I have realized you got to be five and more steps ahead of your opponents

I remember in school and going to church not the church I attend now I would tell them stuff they say that is physic ability and I need to stop it I really tried I stop talking about it, it cool down. I learn to keep my mouth shut,  But then when I go to pray and spend time in his presence it gets hot. I mentioned here that I don't like to pray because of what I see...is true but I love His presence and I love his voice the peace everything else..

I also realize we live on hypes and the enemy knows it, in January I saw in a vision and heard this, "this will pass this is just a hype". The lord allow me to see and hear that from the mouth of the enemy.

The power of the enemy comes from your reaction to what he say. So you got a part to play in your defeat or victory!

It sucks when you want to blame someone for all your trouble....true...baby  it depends on you too!

Some people have hidden agendas why they do the things they to to stain other people name.....Do you have an hidden agenda?

What is my agenda? My agenda is to live!

Even when I was not at the peak of my game in terms of praying and don't feel like it. He would still show and talk to me 'HE' just wont leave me alone I mean God Holy Spirit. I am very happy He did not leave me alone. I don't know what I would have done.

Mention people and men of God in my dream he is one of them and a very interesting experience for about nine minutes was not sleeping I just watched & listen.

I know you think I can tell a really good story

But you can tell a really  bad good story

I remember a story Lester Sumrall said when he was out on missionary field what happened to him the
authority is in our mouths  lips, tongue.

There is a price you life your time everything there is a price.... you paying for something I wonder what it is will it be beneficial for you and your children children etc

When I decided and saw myself making that phone call and talking in my imagination  Hebrews10:7 popped up on the screen from someone somewhere in the world.
And I went to make sure that is exactly what Hebrews 10:7 really say for myself

Am on the edge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment