Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Marital thoughts

Well last Thursday I went and goggled what is marital thoughts because I receive a mail  a while now concerning marital thoughts. Well,  I do want to get married. Married to who? The suitable person.

I went and goggled marital thoughts  well I found  a thought it was a blog but is was not wowing at all I commented.

I am trying to think of marital thoughts.
Trying is not doing........hmmm. Is true am here trying and am not doing it am am squinting up my face like OMG

I just kissed my teeth trying is not working.

Okay am going to look at some pictures..I just did right and that is not working I saw a lady with a black eye.

What do I want? Everything that you said concerning me, everything. EVERYTHING!!!

Am I ready? I think I use to be.....

So are you ready? Lord only you know.
So are you ready? Make me ready.
So are you ready?

I have fears. Fear is a stupid thing.

So you are a afraid do you think AM going to bring you so far to give you some one that will give you a black eye. What I have allowed in the past, was for you to be able to reach a people that is hurting so you can understand and not talk out of ignorance but of experienced and that they too can come out and experience liberation from the things that entangles them.

Lord you will not give me someone that will hurt me, but will love me unconditionally, love me enough to correct me when am wrong, that will walk with me in the dark and light. You will give me the man that is suitable for me and me for him  that is not a shame. Not a shame of you, not a shame of me, not  a shame to proclaim you are Lord of all.

Lord I have a list that I made in my miss perfect days I remember coming back and changing it, I am scared But I know you are with me and am more than a conqueror.

In my weakness you are strong, you use the foolishness of this world to confound the wise.
I am working on my marital thoughts.
Am ready when am ready
Am ready
Yes am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment