Friday, October 28, 2011

The two tigers

In November last year, Sunday afternoon I went to sleep because I had to work that night as I always do.
I dream I was walking down this dark road with Cain fields on both sides, it was dark no light post, but I was not afraid. Normally I would be, but this time I was not.
I came unto the main street went into town  the buildings was broken down some seems like a fire was there and abandon.

Then the scene change I was a tiger, and there was another tiger that was my mate. This tiger was teaching me, tiger stuff like hunting and eating meat and fighting.
We had to eat the meat but I could not eat the meat because in my dream I realize that am a tiger but still human and there came a lion trying to steal the meat and  the male tiger started fighting back for the meat from the lion.
The male tiger showing me how to be a tiger by eating the meat and the rest. It was constant running and fighting, the tiger showed me a safe spot during one of the fights with the lion.

More intellect was still in this dream I took the meat and I went  to this place  the lion came and grab the meat went into the room where these four girls or ladies were, they were painting there faces with marks like tribal marks  warfare marks. They were afraid of the tigers so they painted their faces to keep the tigers away.

I understood the dream that is why I have the two tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment