Friday, September 30, 2011

Can you kill negative words?

Something just was said to me by someone and I said cancel cancel and I saw maybe I imagine it the words in the air being destroyed like I sent out missiles to destroy them like a small explosion.

So words can be canceled and also is how you received them I did not want to receive those words immediately I cancel it.

Thoughts are flowing:

So if negative words can be canceled hey someone who hates you can cancel positive words  once they know how too. That is why in Isaiah it is said what it says.. wow
The bible says in Isaiah 54:17 To do this, "I refute cancel condemn every tongue that rise up against me"
Read it!

So How do you receive words?
It was said  so are you going to cry?
Are you going to accept it?
Are you going to be happy or sad?

I am a child of God and I refute, deny, stop, cancel, annihilate, condemn every tongue, every words of negativity, false judgement against me and my love ones in Jesus name. Amen

I receive, accept thankfully all the blessing and prosperity inhealth and wealth of my spirit, body, mind and soul in Jesus name! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment