Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Soil

I had this dream last night or this morning, well during sleep time I was in a classroom and the subject topic was "what is soil/dirt" in the dream in the classroom I had to answer the question of I answered the question correctly.

Then another question was asked "Explain the acceleration process of water in or through soil."

Well I got up and I write down what I dream this morning I went and research all this.
 I also received a mail talking about soil is the grown to grow things on etc.

Well I found my self in physics science and all that
Well we are the soil that God wants to sow thing spiritual good things in to grow and be fruitful in all areas of our life he want us to be knowledgeable educated and well.
He cares so much about  us it hurt his heart when he sees us living beneath our potential but he is so merciful
this morning as i was thinking all about this and so -on I felt such a hug.
After I started to share some of this it felt like it was disappearing can't share every thing.

It's like having a husband or wife you can't share things you do in your bedroom. HELLO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment