Sunday, September 18, 2011

Action must be taken

To survive action must be taken, no more sitting back no more wishful thinking, that it will all go away. Kerina for it is your life or theirs. They are fighting to the death. No mercy, their intentions is to to steal, kill and destroy.

So what are your intentions, to sit back and let it all slip away... so close to your miracle so close to you break through apply the blood of Jesus to break and stop every sabotaging spirit that comes to hinder you kerina!!! Send out missiles in the atmosphere wage war with your praise declare and decree fire upon the enemy camp, no more holding back give it all you've got all you've got. they are not stopping until you die, so it's you or them. Make up your mind now, you or them.

I say them for I will not die I will live. Live a life with complete wholeness. I cancel every untimely death in the name of Jesus. I apply the blood of Jesus in me on me all around me. I wet the sword of God in the blood of Jesus and cut every demonic activity by the root total destruction annihilation every curse dry up whither away in Jesus name.

In every battle or war they don't just go to attack the soldiers they go for the head the king (s) once the kings and generals have been killed or captured, detained you have siege of everything else. So every king demons principalities  powers rulers of darkness and  wickedness in high places the blood of Jesus Christ is against you I bind you i forbid you in the name of Jesus not to manifest yourself you are under the lock by the blood and the name of Jesus I decree you powerless in Jesus name!!

You are more afraid of me than I am of  you i see you and i know you this is not a hype this is the real deal this is not a notice this is war a declaration for total annihilation death sentence too you only in the name and the blood of Jesus....................Amen so let it be!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment