Saturday, September 24, 2011

The names of people I dream about

I don't put the  names of the people I dream about here because one I don't feel I should disclose that information. Until I feel it is time then I will. I am not embarrassed by them or their ministries.

Well one thing am sure of is that am not going to be sued for having their names here, and It's just a dream am talking about  and who invaded whose dream....just saying.

I am not trying to create a scene on anyone that is not necessary.

Am sharing dreams that I experience, these people are just messengers used by God to bring Information and are also symbolizes of my daily living, some where some how they are apart of me, whether in my present or future.

Men of God in my dreams  are one arrows directing me to where I have to go.

The other people, I still don't have to mention them The most important persons are Jehovah God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment