Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NOTHING

Well mother is back from New York and her trip is all that you hear about, the shopping malls, the long walks and the train rides. Oh yes and the tall buildings, more so the shopping malls and the train rides.
The train rides seemed to be of a joy ride than the real coney islands fun rides for her. I guess all she needed was the cotton candy and popcorn and corn dog stand on the train on in the subway stations.....
So mother what did you get me, "nothing" she said. "Well you need to go there for your self."  "Mother I've been there before." "Well why you did not tell me." "I 've been there in spirit." her reply, "oh I see." "Well am I was there for real in the flesh."
So what did you get me, "nothing."
More more metro trains, shopping malls and long distance walking like a marathon. Bags here, bags there, bags everywhere.
So mother with all those bags what did you get me 'NOTHING'

No comments:

Post a Comment