Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Always knew what I wanted and looking for

I know that sometimes we can become weary and tired of waiting, am aware we may have friends and family telling us girl  or boy what are you waiting move on. Your dreams and expectation they are not a reality they are too high you need to be more realistic.

You are just a dreamer a day dreamer you living in a fantasy; well I have to tell you, your dreams can become a reality!

 I am reminded of Job wife when she told him to, "Are you still holding on to your integrity.... curse God and die" Job2:9. Holding on to your dreams, beliefs, standards....

Don't give up and God, for He wont give up on you.
this may represent some people around you telling you to move on let go as I was saying in the above.

If you are in doubt about anything I have to say wait on God, am not talking about doubting God and His word for His words are sure.
I am talking about your personal endeavors, choices, situation that you may have to make daily, sometimes or whenever.
I know You may say God is or suppose to be in everything, Yes He is; but you have a choice that you have to make on your own and He will not make it for you.

I heard a man of God say, "if in doubt don't do it". He is one of them that I have dreamed about and have had visions and I Love him with the love of Christ. He helped me last year with his teaching and the sweet anointing upon his life Emotional healing came through, However was still angry and it was hard to let go of the bitterness that  rose in me, but His teaching and anointing along with other things such as praying and reading the word and other type of anointing I came in contact with from men of God.

And God Himself touched me and is still today, and I know He was there all long and will always be there with me.

I always knew what I wanted, no doubt about it, but after so many years of having everything look bleak and contrary and the influence I let in; thinking I was strong enough not to be influence by that energy. They where sowing seeds and I was not.  I listened and started to think about what they are saying reasoning out what if they are right, not that I was not praying but I started to reason out what if maybe, I am too of a dreamy person so-to-speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment