Friday, September 23, 2011

Still thinking..

Still thinking about the dream okay:
Leave to go where?
When should I leave ?
What is going to happen?
Who am I going to meet?
Where am I going to stay?
What am am going to do?
Am I ready to go?

I know my steps are ordered by your words you said you make the path clear.
all I have to do is trust you, believe you will never leave me nor forsake me.
And I do.
I have a problem with trusting people now.
Help me to know the difference.
Help me to see more clear with clarity.
When am in doubt Lord it not that I don't trust you, the people Lord the people.

I love you I know No weapon formed against me will prosper my steps and ways are ordered by you and I am led by you thank you, for your mercies and kindness that endures forever and ever are with me.
I will bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is withing me bless his HOLY name.
If a earthly father can bless his sons with good gift how much more will you my heavenly father bless me.

To be honest you have been there all along even when my earthly father abandoned us so early in life, but you have been there watching and protecting and everything that have happen you were there  thank you lord.
I love you so much!

Ministering angels are creating and make crooked path straight they are driving away all the enemies with  the two edged sword.like chaffs in the wind. The wicked is a drop of water in a bucket not even worth a sacrifice The Lord will prevail victory is his name.
He is the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end.
His infinite Love compass around me and in me.
The way is made straight Kerina move now in Jesus name/
You are covered.
You will know when the now is every time.
You are marked with the blood of the lamb be rest assured am with you always, fear not
I know you believe, so just believe. Lean on me anytime and every time I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment