Sunday, September 18, 2011

I know about being tired

I love the Lord. I know he is alive and well I know without a shadow of a doubt that he is real. there is no way any one can convince me that he does not exist. I have passed that threshold. I also know that there is a devil too, he is out to kill, steal and destroy but Jesus He is to give life and life more abundantly Jhn10:10

For the past couple of days weeks, I've been just tired of this life, wanting to go home to the Lord and i ask him to seriously take me. there is so much too do and the work is getting literally harder because of the life we live as believers, the things we say and do and things we don't do, that we should do.

One of the things is to help our brothers and sisters, but no it seems like we say to ourselves if I help him or her they might get better than me or more popular than me. Caught up with fame and vanity and all is vanity. People need love.

Why you think they go to other groups occultism  groups because they receive help from them, they make them feel loved, accepted wanted and even though there are some extremeness out there that really do sacrifices etc, they feel accepted with whatever lies they have been told and even though they might no some truth, our love to each other is so evident  of the cruelty, the back biting etc,  that  they say out loud or internally I rather stay in with this clique of people. So if they killing and sacrificing people at least they straight forward with it. We do it after church on the phones where ever else.

When I read acts and how the church grew and multiplied was because they were together they cared  for everyone. They  made sure every person was taken care of.

Yes yes i know about choices but when you looking for more and you see what should be excellent is mere mediocre, they go for the easy and fast way out or should i say in. Their hope become diminished they start to believe a lie and accept it over the truth.

We in church and we only talking to certain set of people because they don't look or dress like you fancy and shimmery. Or they don't gossip or have the latest of what is going on.

You might say I wonder if she does pray if she has a prayer life honestly I think it could be so much better I do communicate with Him The Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit Jehovah God Father. He told me one time "the wicked is like a drop of water in a bucket not even worth a sacrifice," because of a  vision in a dream I saw. It can be scary you don't normally see things like that.....oy!

Prayer reveals good and evil things that is happening people and things I used to be scared but am not scared anymore I just got tired weary every time i write a blog here something I just wanted peace happiness life as normal but my life can't be the normal I want it so I got to accept it and I do really I do.

Another thing God always show you you first before he let you see anything or anyone,  He is not a hypocrite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment