Friday, September 23, 2011

Address and Directions to where to what?

I had a dream I woke up  thinking all about it. I was receiving direction about a job to send in the application letter, to work home on the internet I had to tear this add from the phone book yellow pages some how I was talking to this lady like on a phone but not on a phone. It was the only add on the page.


 She was telling me about the job, it's working home on the internet and then she was giving me direction but on the page in the phone book had national bank and the adrees and she was abbreviating what national bank means and the address then the voice turn over into another person voice, a man of God voice giving me more direction to the address and the word spelt out was LEAFE.

While taking down the address it was like a word puzzle to get that word LEAFE.
when he was giving me the address each time I write, I write a letter to the side and the end result is the word LEAFE

It was not leave it definitely had in an F.

Well I did pray last night about Lord order my steps in your word and other stuff don't have to mention all that here....lol I have mentioned a lot of of things here I wonder if am ridiculous.

Okay I am my biggest critic, I like perfection that is is not bad.
I have dealt with being so hard on myself so have the Lord, am not that bad anymore.

Hello I left some mistakes on this blog heyyyy life is not so perfect so my blog is not so perfect either.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now 9:28 pm in the evening I did not share this part of the dream. Well in the dream the man of God that was giving me the direction in it said to me, I must address him properly correctly.

Well that part was puzzling me because I  was like I don't communicate with you like that I never addressed you in any way that would cause me to address you wrong. This is in my awaken state I was saying this to my self well today.
Most of the morning I was helping my friend  find some information online she needed and no matter what we did the information was never enough or just seemed whacked.

So earlier than now this evening she came back to conclude the information so I decided to use this person name (the most used one) nothing. I used the right one so-to-speak and it was right there. And then it hit me that was that part of the dream I had to address him correctly to find him well the information.

Well I thought to myself out loud why do dreams come in parables and symbolizes. Why not strait to the point! Well sometime they do come straight to the point but I mean  why in parables and symbolizes so often.

I like to get straight to the point.

Anyway just sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment