Friday, September 30, 2011

talking to friend got a brain storm

kerina Foster said (11:34 AM)
God wish that I may propser
kerina Foster said (11:36 AM)
the understanding of who we are must first start with teh understanding of who I am
kerina Foster said (11:37 AM)
when I know who I am I can creat like he did in the beginning
and change global issues
help my brother and sister
kerina Foster said (11:38 AM)
don't you think it's weird that teh poor try to convert the rich to Christianity
and I don't meena money
 poor I mean mentality poor
kerina Foster said (11:39 AM)
you can have no money and still be rich for you can creat your on wealth for wealth is within
am chaning my mind set
I gotto blog this
i just had a brain storm

kathleen says
yh  of course its in  us  spiritually, mentally,physically we dont have it, God gave us the  power  toget  wealth  but girl we  need   ideas, channels, connection etc

anyway  wealth doesnt have to mean moneyetc,,,,its being bless  with long  life,,healthy,,favour etc
but  for cryingoutloud  i  wantsome touchable wealth


No comments:

Post a Comment