Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Don't run away

I read reports of nasty words and things they say,
but please don't run away.
I know it can be painful and hurting on the inside,
but please don't run away.

I thought of Jesus and Judas and I wonder.
Who would have betray if he did not?
I realize Judas although he played that role of the betrayer.
It was still a role that had to be played by someone.

I also realize that to fly  and soar, gain heights, you have to go against the wind.
The wind of the negative words, wrongful acquisitions, but please don't run away.
 Jesus Life and death was eminent, that showed He was and is the Savior of the world.

Don't run away be strong, although the wind blows against you, soar like the eagles.
Like a boat a drift on the waters
Let the wind take your sail.
The wind of the Holy Spirit take you on heights and in depths of the things of the God.

God did not abandon you, so
Don't abandon us, for God hears you, He speaks to you.
Don't run away!

No comments:

Post a Comment