Monday, September 26, 2011

I got upset

This morning as I was booting up my PC electricity went thank God for backup batteries.
Everyday, some days, every other day, electricity have to go, no reason most of the time, no  heads up about when it's going to go.
I have lost a printer and a refrigerator, modem for internet just like two weeks ago. Now I have heard of other persons loosing TV set, radio, refrigerator and more than once. Well I write down my feeling and thoughts on a paper, even the topic, but I don't want to call my self that, but I will share what I write.

It is really frustrating to be loosing these things and there is no compensation for your lost. I remember when I was living on my own about 4-5 years ago, I lost a printer adapter because of the going and coming of the electricity so often. Was not home to plug out the system so every time it would go and come back the printer would come on everything start to start up and go off well reported it they say they can't do anything about it I must visist the PM.

This is how I started out writing this morning before I left for church.

Topic: A Non educational fool with an opinion.

I rather put my foot in my mouth than to be kissing someone's butt
The electricity keeps going.
What is the problem? How can we get it solved? When it is going to be resolved?
Can it be solved in the five minutes you take it off and then put it back on and then  two minutes later it's  back off again and come back,  then for twenty five minutes  or maybe a little more it off again.

Now later in the day it might go again stay two hours or more come back and there is still another chance it will go off again.  Because it has happen not once, not twice, not three times, more than the fingers and toes I have.

It is creating tension, frustration and anger in the hearts of the people loosing appliances such as a refrigerator that will cost three thousand to five thousand dollars Ec and more depending on the taste of the indivual style or preferable brand etc.

It is not easy to come by, especially when the electricity charges is still so high and threats for disconnecting it is aired openly and blatantly, if you don't pay and or have it running. The people are angry and so am I.

You may suggest don't buy a so expensive refrigerator, if you have two television watch one, so that means you are saying don't expand, live life in a box, stay where you are, don't grow, don't achieve luxury and I can go on.

To me you are suggesting we all stay in poverty and from what I learn and experience poverty kills,  for it is killing your people, gang violence is so great in the country, premature death is happening all around you can't you see?
All I see is that they are trying to survive have there territory make a mark. Even though it is the wrong mark while I and other choose to live honest, they aren't.  They feel suppressed and depressed by the system for they are saying it in their words and their actions. Are you listening? Are you seeing?
Or do you choice not to listen and see?

I don''t know if it is the easy way out right now, but sure has a lot of consequence and hurting of  innocent people citizens are afraid to go in certain villages and communities. "something has to be done".

My weapons of warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds in high places.

So I therefore stand and put on the Whole armor of God in the name of Jesus, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the enemy, the prince of this world.
The helmet of salvation, holding the God thoughts and feeling written words in my heart and mind.
The breast plate of righteousness, my faith and love, I have right standing in God because he has bought back my freedom from the enemy.
The belt  of truth, I know in whom I believe He is the true and only Sovereign God and Lord Adonai.
The shoes of the preparation of the gospel, the gospel of peace  and rightness and justice peace that I know Jesus is the only way there is no other, peace, to pursue peace with all men peace in the midst of trial that He is their with me even to the very end.
The shield of faith, to quench all the  fiery darts of the emeny, that surrounds every inch of me, the shield that covers me. And
The sword of the spirit the word of God to unsheathe it, to execute the written words and spoken words of God almighty, to cut to pieces every snare of the enemy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment