Saturday, September 24, 2011

Reading my profile

You may look at it and say if she likes reading why only a very small amount of books there, well they are my favourite.

I have not included the bible because I feel the bible to me is more than just a book. To be more honest I felt it might have been a cliche and look too spiritual.

I sure don't care how that may look  anymore.

Being Holy or doing things right has now become in the bracket of being and looking too spiritual living holy they say you too spiritual now-a-days.

I have read books that the information is helping me up to this day i still will go back and look up. use it as reference for other thing but, they are not my favorite books.

Touching the heart of God after the Bible is that I have not found another book that i really love like that one it is even falling apart now that book changed my life the way I think and how I understand things.

I have read spiritual warfare books yes they teach me how to fight and so forth but they are not my favorite books, books on deliverance and other educational books but they have not moved me the way Touching the heart of God has.
Yes they were informative enlightening and educational where you practice what they say  use them as reference but  that was all.

Maybe it's just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment